Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here we go. I'm not too sure what Barbara's going to think but it looks like the menu is Frog Crocodile or Crab. Any bets on her ordering the crab?
A good size crustation before dinner
Said crustation for dinner. Umm that was good.
And for the rest of the menu we have from the top clockwise some fried rice, dumplings which are sooo good, ginger venison, prawns smothered in oats, fried baby crunchy squid and fried tofu
and the main star of the show chili crab, on the left, and pepper crab on the right. Chili crab is the national dish and you eat it with your hands. I don't think I need to explain how messy that is, but oohhh sooo good.
What's this more food
Bak Uh Tey, aka pork rib soup, yum yum
Does any one else see what I see here.I mean really what were they thinking? This is one of the many ventilation systems at Clark Quay. Obviously no one was looking at the big picture here, or maybe they were
This little fella, about 6 feet long, was swimming in the canal outside of Gio and Michelle's place. Good thing they live on the 8th floor. Apparently it is a super highway of sorts.
We caught this little fella, about 2 inches, in our place. I named him Gary the Gecko but Barbara wouldn't let me keep him. I thought we could nurture him and he could protect us against the previous guy. Barbara didn't think it would work

Ok so you name your company Duck and Hippo, that's all good
But shouldn't your boats have a duck or hippo on them. I mean come on
Hey a wedding, that's me and my honey with John, on the left, and Aamir
Getting primed for the evening
The Durians
The canal
The construction never stops
The Durians
Aamir, Lisa, Denise, me aka Brett and Tim
The happy couple, Ben and Adele
Just to make sure everyone knows that yes we were invited
Both of us

And we got gifts
Barbara likes gifts

Weddings bring out the romantic in all of us
No really its customary to give diamonds every year in Asia
Looking for her future husband
This thing cost how much
Pretty cute

And now for the cutting of the cake
Purely customary. The cake was made of cardboard.
The Durians
Good night. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment