Friday, September 4, 2009

Apparently Barbara is not so happy about me taking her pic but it does introduce where we are, the Orchidarium at the Singapore Botanical Gardens. These might seem a little much on the flowers but let me just say this isn't even half of what I took. It was absolutely amazing in here. Oh yeah the orchid is the official flower of Singapore. Now doesn't everyone feel a little more educated.
Yes it was a very cool house
Ok so this isn't an orchid but still a cool flower. Wow and cool were our favorite words of the day






Purple seemed to be the most prominent color in every shade imaginable



This was my absolute favorite



I think she likes me




This guys got some serious envy going on

Super cool. Each one kept blowing our minds


This was our favorite color. It was incredibly vibrant
This is the Tiger. Apparently it only blooms once every 16 years so we were lucky to see it.
Barbara couldn't pick a favorite. She liked them all. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment