Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello everyone. As you all know I am a year older now and with that comes more responsibility and maturity. Yeah right.

My wonderful bride made dinner and invited just a couple of people over and we had a very nice evening. Here are a few pics, actually the only pics. Once again the food and drink got in the way of keeping up with the photo journalism. I guess that just goes to show where the responsibility part went.


Here we are all civilized. You'll notice Roman is awake again. Michelle always seems to know where the camera is and is ready for her close up.
Gio smiling at his most recent food pic.
And here it is. Baked feta and prawns with some pita bread. UMMM UMMM. This was all we really needed. If we had stopped here I think everyone would have been satisfied.
But no there is more. A rocket salad with shaved parm. Barbara is on a roll here folks.
Ohh and she hits it out of the park. Yes that's the famous cheesy baked egg crepes the she pulls out once in a blue moon with some Italian sausage and roasted chicken. Okay people I think that life could end here and I would be a very happy man.
I think everyone would agree with me by the looks of what was left. Hang on it's my birthday right..
Ohhh hell yeah. Dark chocolate and espresso cookies and, stick with me here, lemon merange pie. SCORE
Heather, our supplier of the pie. Fast becoming our most invited guest, as long as she keeps bringing the pie that is.
Her hubby Roman. This is the look I saw on his face right before he disappeared at Ukrainian Christmas.
A full birthday boy. Happy Happy
Things are starting fade here
Could this be the culprit
And the outcome. I guess it was my turn. This is where the maturity ended up. Looking at this pic I think I might be pregnant. I couldn't possibly have eaten too much, not with all that amazing food. Oh well.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment