Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On The Road Again and Whisky River keep filtering through my head. Maybe its all the recycled air from the 24 hrs on airplanes in the last two days or just the air in Oklahoma but Willie is keeping me on track once again. Yes we have landed back in North America and things are different here.There are homeless people, right out in the open for everyone to see, and gum on the streets. No reports of cainings on the news and I think I heard someone swear out loud. Unheard of in Singapore. My brain is swimming with the barbarism here, I hope I can survive 3 weeks in this heathen land. (God bless the heathens.) What a difference a few thousand miles makes. I can't wait to go out and shoot something. Maybe drink a little beer and whiskey beforehand. Obviously Barbara is not with me here in the land of the redneck, the place I call my home away from home. She is in San Francisco among the cultured masses while I digress into the alcohol fueled pool halls, hunting stands, gun ranges and freezing cold backyards talking sh*t to my old buddies. Let the good times role (No pictures please). I hope she takes me back when it is all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment