Sunday, August 23, 2009

Barbara @ the going away party. Doesn't she look relaxed about the upcoming adventures in Singapore?
Brett with his "yeah, I've done this before, no problem" look...
This is what's really going on!
So you've got a room ready for us right cause trouble is on the way.
And they have so much shopping
Uh yeah Matt, We're goin...
Don't even talk to me about how long the plane trip is
I predict Barbara will stop wearing black
Oh we'll be there. I've got the tickets booked
Really? When?
Eva's in too
One last warning, You know they have Godzilla there, right?
Never mind Godzilla, where do I find the shoes?
It's OK I found where Batman lives, but Alfred wouldn't let me take any pics inside
But this is apparently what he eats.

Stay tuned for more pics of our time in Slingapore. We miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment